• In order to secure a place on a camp an application form and deposit must be completed and submitted to the school.
• Full payment is required in order to confirm a place on the course and payment must be made by 7th June 2023.
• The Applicant is entitled to cancel their place on a Programme at any time before the Programme has started.
In the event of any cancellation by the Applicant, the Applicant must provide written notice to Adcote School.
If the notice of cancellation is received by Adcote School before the commencement of the Programme, the Applicant shall be entitled to receive a refund of the amount of Programme Fee received by Adcote School (less the admission fee of £50) calculated as follows: If over 30 days prior to commencement of the Programme: 100%, if less than 30 days: 50%.
• The school reserves the right to alter the timetable/itinerary and/or transfer students from one class to another or merge small classes if required.
• It is the parent’s responsibility to declare any medication that a student is taking and to declare any medical issues at the time of application.
• The school reserves the right to allocate alternative teaching facilities and accommodation without prior notification.
• Fees are not transferable to other students and the school reserves the right to cancel or amend a course when necessary.
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information).
• Students are expected to attend all meals, classes and organised activities and excursions.
• Consumption or possession of alcohol is not permitted.
• Drug taking or possession of drugs will result in instant dismissal from the programme.
• Smoking or vaping is not tolerated at the schools and this includes activities and excursions off-site.
• Racist or intimidating behaviour towards staff and students will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal from the course.
• All personal electronic devices including mobile phones must be switched off during organised activities.