The School Summer Fete is the main fundraising event run by The Friends of Adcote during the year. Proceeds really do enrich the girls’ experiences here at school, so please do support the event if you can.
The ‘main arena’ will feature performances from our award-winning choirs organised by Mr Bunn and Mr Aston-Smith, the Gymnastic Squad plus our very own ‘Adcote’s Got Talent’ and ‘Great British Bake Off’. There will be ample fun to have at our traditional fete stalls including hair braids, nail and face painting, tombola, and plant stalls. For the more adventurous: Water Wars, Tug of War, Penalty Shoot Out…to name but a few! There will be a range of stalls from local suppliers. The School Rotary Club will be raising funds to support Angelic Stars.
- ‘The Bake Off’ will be open to Lower and Upper School with the theme of ‘Around the World’. Details will be forwarded after half term.
- ‘Garden on a Plate Competition’ is open to the Lower School. Again, details will be forwarded.
- ‘Adcote’s Got Talent’ is open to all pupils: Singing, dancing, poetry reading, monologue, playing a musical instrument, magic, comedy, acrobatics…
- ‘Mothers & Daughters Rounders Tournament’ – Year 7 and above.
- Stalls: Places are limited and the cost is £20 per stall plus a donation to the Raffle.
- Volunteering: The Friends would love to hear from helpers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets – include the cost of a hog roast and all the trimmings and cost £6 for adults, £4 for Children (Aged 5 – 12) and free for children under 4 (no hog roast!). Tickets must be booked in advance by email: email@example.com, or from school reception or the uniform shop. No entry without prior booking.Categories: Events